4 Dec 2014

CAN YOU HEAR THE SILENCE? SHHH...



Selam :) crazy times since I'm back from Germany. This is going to be a super short post. It was a friends birthday two weeks ago and we went silent disco :) God... it was so much fun. Have you guys ever been? It was at the Mill Bank Tower in London. Amazing view, good music and great people. Definitely doing that again. This is what I wore :) A bit more dressy than my usual raver outfits. I bought the dress in Hamburg :) fell in love straight away. I think the braiding in my hair goes really well with the dress. Let me know what you think xxx Tugba


Dress: Zara Ring: Regalrose

1 comments :

Unknown said...

seems like a lot of fun ! :)

Sara,
http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...